FAQs—Frequently Asked Questions About American Judaica
Here are a list of frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that aren't answered below, please email us and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
- Do you charge listing fees? No, we allow all sellers to add as many products as possible, free of charge.
- What is your commission rate? We currently charge 10%. This cost includes transaction fees.
- Can I sell on other website? Of course! Our sellers are not exclusive to American Judaica. Sellers do have the option, however, to choose whether their products are offered exclusively on the American Judaica website. This option can be enabled by checking the box indicating a product is sold exclusively at American Judaica when they add a new product.
- How do I know if a product has sold? You will be notified via email.
- How do I get paid? We pay sellers quickly, using Paypal.
- How do I calculate shipping costs? Please refer to our Shipping Guidelines.
- How do I get a custom Shop Collection page? Email us with what you would like on your Shop Collection page and we'll add it, free of charge. Please note, this is a courtesy to enhance the look and feel of your online Shop Collection. We do not add products for you. To learn how to add products and manage your shop, create an account, login and then you'll have access to our tutorial video.